Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cosplay Noob

Keaden's first cosplay was September 2010, at Anime Weekend Atlanta, as Keroberos from the show Card Captor Sakura. He was just short of a year old, shuffling around, and I was very wary to put him in a costume, for fear that he'd dislike it or I'd get nasty remarks about letting my son cosplay. (Let the records show that if he'd shown ANY hesitation or dislike of being in costume, I wouldn't have even thought about putting it on him).

Imagine my surprise when he not only liked it, but literally everyone we met liked HIM!


Picture taken by ~mpar1210 on deviantART

In fact, he liked it SO MUCH, that we entered him into the costume contest. He gave an enthusiastic wave to the audience and wound up winning the 'Cutest Costume' award.

This was the beginning, I'm sure there are many more to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment